Michael M. Kornoely, CPA, CVA – Partner
Phone: 616.855.8205 Fax: 616.855.0205 Email: email@example.com
After working for two small businesses to pay his way through college, and passing the CPA exam in 1994, Michael joined Helmholdt+Company in 1995. Michael is also a Certified Valuation Analyst, whose insights have been especially helpful for some firm clients who are looking to buy new businesses, design succession plans, or maximize the value of their business when it’s time to sell. Michael also serves clients by preparing personal tax returns and financial statements, estate and trust preparation and planning, multi-state tax compliance, and retirement compensation plans, all while providing solutions to everyday issues that businesses face.
When Michael isn’t working, he can be found spending his free time with his wife and three young children. Together they enjoy hiking, going to playgrounds, and playing board games. Michael donates his time and skills to Alpha Family Center of Cedar Springs, a not-for-profit Christian organization which provides infant and toddler resources to young families in need, while educating the parents on personal family responsibilities.
- Davenport College, 1994: BBA, Accounting
Accreditations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (1997), State of Michigan Board of Accountancy
- Certified Valuation Analyst (2004), National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)