Joel R. Theule, CPA – Staff Accountant
Joel started his career in public accounting at Helmholdt+Company in 2017. Joel prepares reviewed and compiled financial statements, as well as business and individual income tax returns. He also has experience in tax planning and payroll.
In his free time, Joel enjoys spending time with family, cycling, and singing in various choirs at Covenant Christian Reformed Church.
- Grand Valley State University, 2017: MS, Accounting
- Grand Valley State University, 2016: BS, Accounting, Finance
Accreditations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (2018), State of Michigan Board of Accountancy
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Beta Alpha Psi – Accounting Honors Society