Bradley S. Greenfield, CPA, MST – Principal
Phone: 616.855.8210 Fax: 616.855.0210 Email: email@example.com
Brad joined Helmholdt+Company in 1998, and focuses primarily on strategic tax planning, tax-related preparation and compliance issues, and business consulting for closely-held businesses and their owners. He enjoys that no two client situations are the same and appreciates the challenges and opportunities the ever-changing tax environment presents in helping clients achieve their goals.
Brad and his wife, Suzanna, have three children. He enjoys camping, music, spending time with family, and tackling home improvement projects. He also has a passion for (some would call it an obsession with) vintage Volkswagens, including customizing and maintaining the same VW he’s had since his 16th birthday. Brad currently serves on council at his home church, Brookside Christian Reformed, and volunteers with the Summer Blast program there for kids, including the designing and building of sets and other décor.
- Grand Valley State University, 2006: MS, Taxation
- Calvin College, 1993: BS, Accountancy
Accreditations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant; State Board of Accountancy, Michigan (2000) and Arizona (1997)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Home Builders Association of Greater Grand Rapids (HBAGGR)