Andrew R. Hesselink, CPA – Senior Manager
Andrew started his career in public accounting at Helmholdt+Company in 2009, and was promoted to Senior Manager in 2018. Andrew has experience in accounting and tax services, including reviews, compilations, tax compliance, tax planning, payroll, and general bookkeeping. He enjoys working with closely-held businesses in a variety of industries and appreciates the opportunities he has to help them achieve their goals.
Andrew enjoys spending his free time with family and friends, fishing, hunting, and watching sports. He’s an especially avid football fan, having been the starting halfback for Hillsdale College’s football team. He is also actively serving as a Deacon at Trinity United Reformed Church.
- Hillsdale College, 2008: BS, Accounting
Accreditations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (2011); State of Michigan Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity