Megan S. DeBoer, CPA – Staff Accountant
Megan started her career in public accounting at Helmholdt+Company in late 2021, as a Staff Accountant. She primarily works on business and individual income tax returns, as well as the preparation of financial statements for review and compilation engagements. She also has experience in payroll.
Megan is from Hudsonville, Michigan. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, being outside spending time with her family and friends, and being involved in youth ministries at her church.
- Calvin University, 2020: BS, Accounting
- Calvin University, 2021: MS, Accounting
Accreditations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (2022), State of Michigan Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)